Writing Christian Books Is Our Specialty!
We understand that all members of the Church have different and unique gifts, yet ALL are called to some form of ministry (the parable of the talents.) If God has called you to write a book, you may still need some help with the technical aspects of writing a book.
This is why we consider ourselves Christian writing collaborators, rather than Christian “ghostwriters.”
In the same way, our calling is to help write Christian books in all the excellence the Lord requires.
You wouldn’t try to design and build a house alone would you? Sure, you could get some software, design the layout, and plan it all out, but nobody would expect you to be responsible for everything being up to code, and knowing how to frame and drywall, right?
In the same way, our calling is to help write Christian books in all the excellence the Lord desires.
Why Choose Uberwriters to Write Your Christian Books?
You want the very best Christian ghostwriter to work on your book, and we believe Uberwriters are exactly that. The three brothers, Hilton, Grant and Brad, have a proven track-record of publishing success, and overjoyed clients. We know how to, not only guide you through every step of the book writing process, but we’re veterans in writing Christian books. As a Christian author, this is what you need.
World-class Christian Ghostwriting
At Uberwriters we operate in the utmost excellence of ministry. You will be treated with respect, and professionalism with the highest levels of customer service and expertise. Our writing quality speaks for itself, but our client service is what creates enduring relationships with our authors.
We believe we are the best Christian writers for your project, because we:
- Know scripture in depth
- Understand advanced spiritual concepts
- Are exclusively Christian writers and editors
- Know which translations would be the best fit for your particular scripture
- Explain powerful scriptural concepts in a simple, down-to-Earth way so lay-readers can grasp them, OR write for a highly academic, theological audience. We’ve worked on both extensively.
- Know methods best suited to Christian writing, such as parables (personal stories,) and how to write testimonies (autobiographies) for the most powerful impact.
- We can transpose your sermon series to books, making sure they are translated powerfully for the written page.
- We know the Christian market. We know the Christian BISAC categories, we know genres, we know which publishers are more likely to accept specific genres, we know how to position you for the highest chance of landing a “Big 8” publisher, and positioning you for a bestseller!
- And much, much more.
God Has Called You to Write a Book!
I understand the stress and guilt of knowing God has given you a message for the world, but getting frustrated as you try to put it down on the page. I’ve been there, and this is one of the reasons I started Uberwriters—so we can help get the gospel out to the world in the most compelling, and creative way! Why should the world have all the good writers?
Your book may be your life’s testimony, a sermon series, a Christian self-help or motivational book, a prophetic book, or even Christian fiction. Regardless, of the genre or type of book, if it’s a Christian book we have experience in writing it, and we believe you need an exclusively Christian book writer to assist you.
“You could have your book written, published, and in your hands in a matter of months!”
Your message IS powerful and God has called us all to share our story. Through God’s precious Son, Jesus, He saved you and blessed you in abundance because He loves you! Someone shared their faith with you, and someone taught you the deeper things of God. In the same way, you can tell others of His love and salvation through Jesus Christ, and teach deeper revelations from the Holy Spirit with others using your book!
Sermon Series to Books
If you’re a pastor you have put in the hard work of developing a powerful sermon series that has likely received a great response, and you’re believe it could be a great book. We agree!
The spoken voice is different to the written voice, though, and sometimes a transcribed sermon doesn’t translate perfectly to the page. That is where we can help. You may need mostly editing, or substantive editing, or you may like us to add some of the advanced writing techniques we’ve mentioned above.
We have many writing packages, from comprehensive Christian ghostwriting, to substantive editing to fundamental editing to more basic proofreading. You can read more on our sermon series to books page. We’ll tailor the best package to ensure your book turns out exactly as you want it, with the budget you have in mind.
Hire the Best Christian Ghostwriter
We humbly strive to be the very best, and we'd love the opportunity to show why this is true.
We’d love to review your material, whatever the genre, whether it be an autobiography, a sermon series converted to a book, deep theology, Christian fiction and more.
Contact us today, to start the exciting adventure of seeing your book written and published!
Uberwriters Sophisticated Ghostwriting Process Includes:
- In-person, telephone or Skype interviews to do a deep discovery of you and your book idea
- Detailed planning, outlining sections, refining into chapters, refining into scenes, or breaking complex teaching concepts down into manageable ideas.
- Ghostwriting using advanced techniques (explained below)
- Formatting according the appropriate style-sheet for your genre (Chicago, MLA, APA, CLS etc.)
- Sending each chapter draft after completion, to get feedback and perfecting your “voice.”
- Revisions to the writing based on your feedback, using a sophisticated yet easy software tool
- Painstaking and thorough editing to provide content that is free of errors
- Detailed, professional publisher’s proposal, including a market analysis
- Complete self-publishing services, if you prefer that route
- Cover design, interior layout design, ISBN purchasing, set up of all metadata for printing and pricing for online and brick and mortar stores.
- Marketing and guidance toward your book becoming a bestseller
- Services for a literary agent search
Advanced Writing Techniques
Our combined decades and decades of writing experience means we know exactly how to write your book for your target audience, in your voice. Not only is the reader’s take-away powerful and drives them to action, but we know how to structure your book expertly, using advanced techniques such as:
- Widows (unfinished idea, drawing the reader into the next chapter)
- Powerful imagery
- Symbolism and more.
Christian Writing Specialty
Besides our deep writing experience, all three writers have been raised under our dad’s ministry, and are currently pursuing own various forms of ministry as volunteers.
This means we are highly knowledgeable of scripture and theology, so you won’t have to explain advanced spiritual concepts—we’ll likely know what you mean, or we’ll catch on quickly.